Thursday, August 17, 2017

Check on your love ones behind bars


Lockdown: Florida's 97,000 prison inmates confined through weekend

I told you I talk to male & female inmates, 
Inmates being trying to send me letters and I'm not getting them.
Some have something to tell so I can put up on the blog. 
Like I said and office with the help of an inmate took my brother book Gabos  part 2
Now  they doing some fuck up shit and not letting all the inmate mail leave out.
This is a small time blog, but it's for the people behind bars
Note I talk to females and males 
Yea, most of them did do there shit and they doing there time for it
So keep your last week news to yourself
However,
Them phone call prices need to come down.
Food prices need to go down, it's 3xs more in prison for shit we get out the dollar tree 
Let's talk about the ones who are doing time for something they didn't do.
If you have someone behind bars call in check on them. 
Ring them phones up so you can see your love one face to face
and learn the truth about what's going on

No comments:

Post a Comment