Thursday, March 1, 2018

Lil Lady By: Amp to his Mother

I remember as a little boy
the things my momma did 4 me
before I was on hands & knees
she'd give me everything I needed
there were times I knew
that being alone, you just can't do
all things that you wanted to do for us
Please stop that fuss
If you only knew
just how much I love ol'girl
but I can you have the same love for me
especially while I'm in this penitentiary
Hey lil lady 
I love, with all of my heart
Your my number one lady, and I miss you 
I miss you
I'll need a century just to talk about
all the times my momma's been there for me
I remember being sick as a lil boy
even crying for my favorite toy
you bring so much joy
even now I'm a man and I'm incarcerated
you never gave up on me
you took care of my family 
in you, God made a masterpiece
I gotta make yall see
just how much I love my O.G.
and you showed me love from the very start
I got love for You 
Momma
deep inside my heart
she's my lil lady 
I love you, with all my heart.
Your my number one lady and I miss you
I miss you much




Happy Birthday Momma 2-13-18 
The big 
6-0



Offender Picture


Anthony Sutton 165907 01 209u
G.C.I. Annex 
699 Ike Steele Rd
Wewahitchka, Fla. 34265





24K Gold Dipped Fresh Cut Pearl Champagne Rose with Stand, DEFAITH Gold Rose for Valentines Day Anniversary Mothers Day Birthday Great Gift for Her for Mom for Wife for Girlfriend



A Prayer for My Mom 8 x 16 Wood Wall Art Frame Plaque by James Lawrence






No comments:

Post a Comment