Wednesday, February 28, 2018

That Perfect Star




All my life I've searched the sky's 
2 find that perfect Star
I saw the moon but it won't due 
and I can feel it n my heart 
but every night it feels so right
and I swear I've seen them all
but when I get close 2 the one I love the most 
that beautiful shining star would fall
refusing 2 give up, I continued  looking up
not finding a single trace
but when I looked down, that's when I found that 
you've always been right n my face

By: Amp

Offender Picture



Anthony Sutton 165907 01-209u
Gulf Correctional Inst. Annex
699 Ike Steele Road
Wewahitchka, Fla. 34265


Ladies, he wrote a sex short story just for you
call 
Hurricane Tony
 will be on Amazon next month
keep your eyes out for it

Fun Pattern Designs Pads - 4 Assorted Girl Designs Note Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment