Friday, October 20, 2017

Tyler Gore Book ( In This World By Myself )



Without telling you the story I'm going to tell you this, just from Chapter 1


         In This World By Myself is about an 15 year old who is trying to be like his be cousin. However, he have Grandma who is praying for him and trying to teach him Yahweh laws and he's not trying to hear her, as he as her why are we the tails and not head. As he just want learn about the street life from his cousin, who was born in the streets life. With Cousin calling him Greener then a string bean. He want his cousin to know he can learn fast, but 1st he have to make it out the house from his praying Grandma who trying to keep the demon off of him.


When It came it came open, so I had to get the law and see if they can get finger print off of it. So, now it's a waiting game to see who open up my mail, for me. So I'm going put this book into my computer as fast as I can. I did the poor man copy right & I'll sign for that tomorrow. He send love to a lot of people and his fan club. As I read I'll tell you more about the book.

If you can send some love his way with a birthday card to let him know You love his book Gabos his address

Tyler Gore U12435 F3-114U
Gulf Correctional Institution Main Unit
500 Iks Steele Rd.
Wewanitckha Fla. 34265

His Bday is 10/26/2017 if you don't want use your address use a P.O. box or a old job or just say know need to write back just wanted to say Happy Bday & we will be happy will the card.
For the ones who ask can they send him lil money for his Bday go to Jpay its what the prison use. Just put his name where it say inmate and his dc number (  U12435 ) and yes you can just make a one time payment and yes it will take $5.00. and we thank you for helping out and Loving Gabos.
More to come, Like Black Ghost, Rail Road, Gabos 2 & 3, God bless a child who can hold his own, From the top to the bottom ( me & my sister), and etc, etc.  Sorry its taking so long to get them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment